- 2 years
- MM Group
- ongoing starting dates
Finance Explorer (m/f/d)
- The financial experts of tomorrow
For a truly successful start of your financial career, we train you to become a professional plant controller in our 24-month Finance Explorer Program.
Our OfferDuring your training, you will pass through 3 locations within the MM group in order for you to familiarize yourself with the entire production chain, to recognize optimization and cost-saving potentials, to learn recipient-appropriate reporting, to become versed in dealing with advanced Excel and to work actively in our financial departments. In addition we offer a mentoring program and an in-depth continuing education to support you in your daily routine.
- university degree in the field of technology or technical education with focus on business
- 2 years of professional experience
- strong technical skills and in dealing with figures
- distinctive communication and analytical skills, self-confident in presentations
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- excellent English skills, an additional language will be of advantage
- you enjoy a high intensity of mobility
"For me as the Finance Explorer program director it is important to develop young people who would like to start their financial career in our high performance program – their opportunity to become a Plant Controller in an international environment!"
- Explorer Program Director -
Starting dates are arranged individually. For this position, the minimum gross salary is € 35,000 per year. If you are interested in this challenging position and would like to join a high performing program within a big group please apply in English.
The Mayr-Melnhof Group is the world-leader in recycled fiber based cartonboard and Europe’s leading manufacturer of folding cartons. With more than 10,000 employees in 52 production sites the group achieved consolidated sales of approximately EUR 2 billion p.a.
Mayr-Melnhof Karton Gesellschaft m.b.H, Brahmsplatz 6, 1040 Wien
References apply to all genders