- 2 years
- MM Group
- ongoing starting dates
Sales Explorer (m/f/d)
- The sales experts of tomorrow
For a truly successful start of your sales career, we train you as a professional Key Account Manager in our 24-month Sales Explorer Program.
Our OfferDuring your training, you will work in one of our MM plants in order to get to know the entire production chain, to support innovation processes, to gain insight into the development of packaging and to participate actively in the calculation and to work in-house and in the field. In addition we offer a mentoring program and an in-depth continuing education to support you in your daily routine.
- university degree with emphasis on business or technology
- at least 2 years of professional experience
- distinctive sales personality
- excellent communication skills, interest in the product, assertiveness
- a high degree of self-initiative, negotiation skills and decisiveness
- excellent English skills, an additional language will be of advantage
- you enjoy a high intensity of mobility
"As the Sales Explorer program director I’m searching for talented people who are interested in a high performance program, show responsibility and share passion for international Key Account Management!"
- Explorer Program Director -
Starting dates are arranged individually. For this position, the minimum gross salary is € 35,000 per year. If you are interested in this challenging position and would like to join a high performing program within a big group please apply in English.
The Mayr-Melnhof Group is the world-leader in recycled fiber based cartonboard and Europe’s leading manufacturer of folding cartons. With more than 10,000 employees in 52 production sites the group achieved consolidated sales of approximately EUR 2 billion p.a.
Mayr-Melnhof Karton Gesellschaft m.b.H, Brahmsplatz 6, 1040 Wien
References apply to all genders