We are looking for people
who like to walk the talk!
Sales Explorer (m/f)
- The sales experts of tomorrow
Mayr-Melnhof is the world-leader in recycled fiber based cartonboard and Europe’s leading manufacturer of folding cartons. With about 9.900 employees in 44 production sites the group achieved consolidated sales of approximately EUR 2 billion p.a. The stock-quoted MM Group is still expanding and therefore constantly in search for ambitious future employees who appreciate the extraordinary chances for personal and professional development.
We offer:For a truly successful start of your sales career, we train you as a professional Key Account Manager in our 24-month Sales Explorer Program.
During your training, you will work in one of our MM plants in order to get to know the entire production chain, to support innovation processes, to gain insight into the development of packaging and to participate actively in the calculation and to work in-house and in the field.
In addition we offer a mentoring program and an in-depth continuing education to support you in your daily routine.
This is what you bring in:
- university degree with emphasis on business or technology
- at least 2 years of professional experience
- distinctive sales personality
- excellent communication skills, interest in the product, assertiveness
- a high degree of self-initiative, negotiation skills and decisiveness
- excellent English skills, an additional language will be of advantage
- you enjoy a high intensity of mobility
The Mayr-Melnhof Explorer Program is your opportunity for self-development in an international corporation.
Starting dates are arranged individually. For this position, the minimum gross salary is € 35,000 per year. If you are interested in this challenging position and would like to join a high performing program within a big group please apply in English.
Mayr-Melnhof Karton Gesellschaft m.b.HHuman Resources
Brahmsplatz 6, 1040 Wien
All references to persons apply to either gender.