We are looking for people
who like to walk the talk!
We are looking for RANGER
- our future managers!
Are you looking for challenges?
Do you want to acquire new technical and management competencies?
Are you internationally oriented and mobile?
Mayr-Melnhof is the world-leader in recycled fiber based cartonboard and Europe’s leading manufacturer of folding cartons. With about 10,000 employees in 45 production sites the group achieved consolidated sales of approximately EUR 2 billion p.a. The stock-quoted MM Group is still expanding and therefore constantly in search for ambitious future employees who appreciate the extraordinary chances for personal and professional development.
- University degree (packaging technology, paper techniques, management or economics with a focus on finance)
- First practical experience (2-5 years)
- International experience during an exchange semester or internship
- Hands-on, flexible and ambitious
- Ready to take initiative and responsibility
- Readiness to relocate during and after the Ranger program
- Fluent in English and at least one more foreign language
The MM Ranger-Program:
- The Ranger program lasts three years. Each year you will change the production mill/plant and country. Locations are chosen by MM.
- At each station you will get different responsibilities, tasks and projects with focus on:
- Optimization of productivity, process and quality
- Machine performance
- Organizational development
- Cost reduction etc.
- Each project will allow you to gain deep knowledge of Mayr-Melnhof standards and procedures and is full of challenges
- You will participate regularly in management trainings and development programs
- A mentor in every mill or plant will support you
- After the completion of the Ranger program you are ready to take over a demanding management position, i.e. Project Manager, Technical Manager, Commercial Manager or Plant Controller
Starting dates are arranged individually. Depending on your work experience, annual gross salary will start at € 36.000, additionally you will receive attractive fringe benefits. If you are interested in this challenging position and would like to join a high performance program within an international group please apply in English.
Mayr-Melnhof Karton Gesellschaft m.b.HHuman Resources
Brahmsplatz 6, 1040 Wien
All references to persons apply to either gender.