- 2 years
- MM Group
- ongoing starting dates
Engineering Explorer (m/f/d)
- The leading engineers of tomorrow
For a truly successful start of your engineering career, we train you in our 24-month Engineering Explorer Program to either develop into a leadership role in the production area or become an expert in automation.
Our OfferDuring your training, you will pass through 3 locations in order to familiarize yourself with the entire production chain, to specialise in one of the three main areas of production (printing, die-cutting, glueing) and to collect experience in the field of automation. In addition we offer a mentoring program and an in-depth continuing education program to support you in your daily routine.
- university degree in the field of technology or engineering
- at least 2 years of professional experience
- high interest in production processes, optimisation and automation
- ambition to gain a leading position
- structured and independent mode of operation
- highly proactive and willingness to learn
- excellent English skills, an additional language will be of advantage
- you enjoy the flexibility of working in international locations
"If you are a high performing technician, who wants to proceed in his career, this is a great opportunity for you! Make a difference and join us as Engineering Explorer!"
- Corporate HR Manager -
Starting dates are arranged individually. For this position, the minimum gross salary is € 35,000 per year. If you are interested in this challenging position and would like to join a high performing program within a big group please apply in English.
The Mayr-Melnhof Group is the world-leader in recycled fiber based cartonboard and Europe’s leading manufacturer of folding cartons. With more than 10,000 employees in 52 production sites the group achieved consolidated sales of approximately EUR 2 billion p.a.
Mayr-Melnhof Karton Gesellschaft m.b.H, Brahmsplatz 6, 1040 Wien
References apply to all genders