We are looking for people
who like to walk the talk!
Engineering Explorer (m/f)
- The leading engineers of tomorrow
Mayr-Melnhof is the world-leader in recycled fiber based cartonboard and Europe’s leading manufacturer of folding cartons. With about 9.900 employees in 44 production sites the group achieved consolidated sales of approximately EUR 2 billion p.a. The stock-quoted MM Group is still expanding and therefore constantly in search for ambitious future employees who appreciate the extraordinary chances for personal and professional development.
We offer:For a truly successful start of your engineering career, we train you in our 24-month Engineering Explorer Program to either develop into a leadership role in the production area or become an expert in automation.
During your training, you will pass through 3 locations in order to familiarize yourself with the entire production chain, to specialise in one of the three main areas of production (printing, die-cutting, glueing) and to collect experience in the field of automation.
In addition we offer a mentoring program and an in-depth continuing education program to support you in your daily routine.
This is what you bring in:
- university degree in the field of technology or engineering
- at least 2 years of professional experience
- high interest in production processes, optimisation and automation
- ambition to gain a leading position
- structured and independent mode of operation
- highly proactive and willingness to learn
- excellent English skills, an additional language will be of advantage
- you enjoy the flexibility of working in international locations
The Mayr-Melnhof Explorer Program is your opportunity for self-development in an international corporation.
Starting dates are arranged individually. For this position, the minimum gross salary is € 35,000 per year. If you are interested in this challenging position and would like to join a high performing program within a big group please apply in English.
Mayr-Melnhof Karton Gesellschaft m.b.HHuman Resources
Brahmsplatz 6, 1040 Wien
All references to persons apply to either gender.